Only the students already enrolled in the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER course can enroll in this course. The course consists of the on-demand video lessons dedicated to the Spurred Cordon training system and the MasterClass video tutorials by Marco Simonit. Being enrolled in the course and having obtained the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER certificate allows you to purchase the in-person practical training sessions and the exam.
Students who successfully pass the practical exam will earn the Guyot VINE PRUNER ADVANCED certificate.
With the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER ADVANCED course you will learn to manage the plants’ development starting from the first stages of growth and up to when they reach elderly age.
You will learn applying the principles of the SIMONIT&SIRCH Pruning Method that allows for branching, with detailed focus on the three phases of a vine plant’s development:
- Rooted cutting training and forming the trunk
- Setting up the horizontal cordon, monoliteral or bilateral
- Development of the branches or tertiary structures and their management over the years
Total duration of the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER ADVANCED course is of about 4 hours. It includes 12 video lessons and 10 video tutorials “MasterClass” with Marco Simonit.
Enrolling in the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER ADVANCED Course gives you:
- Access to 12 on-demand lessons;
- Access to 10 video tutorials “MasterClass” by Marco Simonit: practical demonstration of winter pruning and shoot selection;
- Access to the students’ helpdesk with the Academy tutors;
- Possibility to purchase the Exam (duration of 4 hours) (only if already in possession of the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER or Guyot + Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER certificate) and earn the CERTIFICATE of the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER ADVANCED level.
- Possibility to purchase, together with the exam, a practical training session with our tutors dedicated to winter pruning (8 hours) to prepare for the exam.
The exam and the practical training session are only available for the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER ADVANCED students who have already earned the Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER or Guyot + Spurred Cordon VINE PRUNER certificates.
The exams and the practical training sessions have to be purchased separately.